What we collect
- your name
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, artwork, events, art fairs and exhibitions
How we collect information about you
- details provided by you personally or by writing to us via email
- if you input your details into the 'join our mailing list' function on our website
- if you make an enquiry to us through Artsy or Artnet
- if you purchase an artwork from the gallery
What we do with the information we collect
We use your details to:
- provide you with information about our services
- keep you informed about artworks, artists and events that we think you may find interesting
- communicate with you on art related affairs
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- ensure security and confirm your identity
Where our processing is based on the legitimate interest grounds described above, those legitimate interests are: (i) collecting personal information to provide you with a smooth and efficient client experience; (ii) to make sure you receive updated information on our business activities; (iii) to provide the services you have requested
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, if you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your preferences, please contact the gallery, or click on the bottom of the email received from the gallery which contains the link to this policy and provides you with the option to update your preferences.
Sharing Your information
Offer Waterman Fine Art Ltd will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless your permission is obtained or we are required by law to do so
Children Under 14
We do not collect any information on children under 14 years of age.
Changes to this Policy
This policy is effective from 14th May 2018
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Offer Waterman uses the Artlogic database to document client details. Artlogic uses the latest cloud infrastructure to protect this data. It is atomised and encrypted across a sophisticated cloud system that is fully resilient. The data is encrypted in transit using 256 bit TLS v1.1 or v1.2.
Only Offer Waterman employees have access to the database. Each user has an individual username and a strong password, which is not shared amongst colleagues. The password for each user is often changed in order to minimise risk. Anti-virus and anti-malware software is installed and updated on all company computers. When the Artlogic database is accessed through company mobile phones, Two Factor Authentication is used which requires both a code and a password.